Estimating, Planning, Scheduling...
We utilize Primavera P6 Project Management Software for our Planning and Scheduling database, as well as fully expanded use of Microsoft Office software (MS Project, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
MCP provides a rare and extensive array of consulting and professional support services from:
- Scope Development & Analysis
- Plans and Schedules
- Budget & Costs
- QAQC and Code Inspection Services
- Packaging & initializing the Mechanical RFQ (Request for Quote) Installation Package
Project Controls, Tracking, Management...
The tools and mechanisms that we develop comprehensively address ANY Clients’ solutions, controls, quality, and financial requirements. We have represented ALL of the area’s major Oil Refiners, as well as local Generating Powerhouses and Chemical / Pharmaceutical companies along with Local Municipalities and Developers. This varied experience has given MCP a unique insight into the various aspects of construction projects and allowed us to have effectively Planned & Scheduled some of the toughest, most aggressive, and SUCCESSFUL Major Projects & Turnarounds.
General Construction Consulting:
- Project Monitoring
- Project Scheduling and Evaluation
- Project Cost Controls Development and Implementation
- Owner Representation
- Project Management Oversight
- Critical Path Analysis
- Loss of Productivity Analysis